Lack of communication has to be the biggest complaint we hear about other estate agents in Bishop’s Stortford. As we sell a huge number of properties that have been sat on the market with other estate agents for too long, once they discover us, most clients say the biggest difference is in our communication. If you’re selling or letting your property, you want to know what we’re doing to actively promote your property, what viewers are saying and that we’re giving you advice on what you could be doing to get a better price or sell/let it faster.
It doesn’t take a lot to provide a really great service either. It’s often the simple things that count. Nothing we do is ‘rocket science’, it’s just about doing what we do, really really well and treating all our clients as they would want to be treated. When you sell with The Personal Property Shop, these are some of our promises to you:
- We’ll keep in regular contact with you to provide you with updates
- You’ll get viewing feedback within 24 hours
- You’ll get access to Property File 24/7 – our online portal which tracks the progress of your sale
- We’ll let you know if there are things you can do to help your sale e.g. home staging
- We have a dedicated Sales Progressor who will liaise with solicitors, other estate agents in the chain and mortgage brokers to ensure a quick, smooth completion
Don’t wait until you’ve had poor service from another agent, and come to us first! If you’re in any doubt if we’re the right estate agent for you, then check out our Google reviews (can be found on the Home page). You can see the glowing feedback we get from our clients and how we can help you too.
if you’re thinking of selling or letting, then get in touch for a free valuation. Call us on 01279 940840 or email email@example.com .